The photo is of our 23-pound mutt named Barney with his winter haircut. When I get him shaved for the summer, he looks like a different dog. More Barney photos: summer, winter, winter, and hipster wearing one of my crocheted wool beanie hats. Our vet jokingly called him a Miniature Bearded Collie, which is a non-existent species.
Better to write for yourself and have no public than to write for the public and have no self.
- Cyril Connolly
I believe one of life's great pleasures comes from making modest things consistently well. If you do this with care, curiosity, and feeling, we’d probably get along.
- Frank Chimero
I've created many other websites for myself. Here are a few that I use as necessary. I have accessed my weather website multiple times a day, nearly every day, since I created it in the summer of 2013.
- Toledo Weather
- Toledo Winter - Seasonal blog (not doing this for the 2018-2019 winter)
- Soupmode - Private, web-based, messaging service that I use with family
- Bird Brains Brewing - My wife and I occasionally brew beer at home.
- Finch - If I read feeds, this bare minimum reader is becoming my main source. Occasionally, I use theoldreader.com.
- Toledo Talk - Small, local message board that I started in January 2003. I patterned the first version after MetaFilter.com. The current version runs on code that I created in 2005.