created Dec 13, 2019
I started this project on Nov 30, 2019, and I finished it on Dec 13, 2019.
I made it a little snug, but it's still a little drapey. I could have made it smaller.
I used the half double crochet stitch.
I bought the yarn in late January 2019 at the fiber event held at Sandhill Crane winery in Jackson, MI. It's a nice place. The fiber event was held indoors. Many vendors were present. It was great time for mid winter.
- 5 pack of mini skeins, each a different color combo
- colors were golds and greys
- by AJHC Wools
- "Basic Sock Minis (Fingering Weight)"
- 75% superwash merino wool
- 25% nylon
- 20 grams, 92 yards / 84 meters each
- the five skeins in total = 100 grams, 460 yards / 420 meters
- 5 pack called "Grello"
The five color names, listed in the order that I crocheted them. I started with number one and finished with number five. This was the order that I chose to use.
- "Helios" - rusty yellow gold
- "Artemis" - medium grey
- "Athena" - light yellow with rusty gold spots
- "Gold Mine" - medium grey with rusty gold areas
- "Rags to Riches" - mix of medium grey, light yellow, and dark rusty yellow-gold
For the crocheting, I used hook size: E-4 / 3.5 mm.
I chained 115, which was approximately 19.5 inches long. I slip-stitched the ends to form a loop. Before attaching the ends, I made one twist to create the mobius twist. Then I crocheted around the mobius. Simple.