created Jul 6, 2017
Today, I moved over my new Wren code from my development server to the boghop.com server. I need to test the following IndieWeb-related functions:
- log into boghop.com with indieauth - success
- test microformats - h-card and h-entry - success
- create a note type of post - no title - success
- receiving webmentions - success
- sending webmentions - using wren command reply_to : [url] - success
- syndicating to twitter - using wren command syn_to : twitter - must FIRST register website at brid.gy, connecting boghop to twitter account. - success
- replying to another tweet with the microformat u-in-reply-to - success
- posting to twitter with post containing an embedded photo, using the img html tag and the microformat u-photo - success
- use micropub client micropublish.net to create new articles, notes, and replies. unable to login. receiving error: "The 'me' you entered does not match the 'me' received from your token endpoint." i tried to login with wren.soupmode.com and that failed too even though i have been publishing from micropublish.net with the wren.soupmode.com for the past few weeks. i successfully logged into micropub client and reader https://unicyclic.com via indieauth. i won't test this client because it doesn't seem to function as well as the other clients. i also successfully logged into the https://indieweb.org wiki with the boghop.com domain name. i'm guessing that micropublish.net is having a problem as of jul 6, 2017.
- use micropub client quill to create new articles (wren's version) success, notes success, and replies success.
- test quill's post by email to boghop. success
- test replying from within the woodwind.xyz feed reader, which is a micropub client. unable to test now because woodwind.xyz is not working. it has not functioned properly for least nine days. it's now jul 6, 2017. code is available for download, but i'll pass for now on that.
- send webmention where the reply post contains the p-summary microformat that surrounds the opening paragraph or two. success
- simply logged in by entering this website's url.
- "This representative h-card was found on your site:" https://indiewebify.me/validate-h-card/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fboghop.com%2F - "Success! We found the following post h-entry on your site:" https://indiewebify.me/validate-h-entry/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fboghop.com%2Ftest-webmention-reply-article-post-06jul2017-1759.html - h-entry success for both article and note type of posts.
- http://boghop.com/note-type-of-post-created-on-thu-jul-6-2017-this-means-that-no-title-wil.html and http://boghop.com/another-note-type-post-that-tests-markdown-formatting-my-posttitlepm-modu.html
- http://wren.soupmode.com/test-webmention-reply-to-a-boghop-posthttp-boghopnet20170706indie.html and http://boghop.com/webmentions.html
- http://boghop.com/this-note-type-of-post-will-be-a-webmention-reply-to-a-posthttp-wrens.html and http://wren.soupmode.com/webmentions.html
- http://boghop.com/2017/07/06/test-syn-post-to-twitter-3.html -- https://mobile.twitter.com/jrboghop/status/883066882710007808
- http://boghop.com/test-replying-to-someone-elses-tweet-on-jul-6-2017.html and https://mobile.twitter.com/pondhawk/status/882358431138672640 and https://mobile.twitter.com/jrboghop/status/883076381730631680
- http://boghop.com/test-posting-a-photo-to-twitter-06jul2017.html and https://mobile.twitter.com/jrboghop/status/883077731721916416
- http://boghop.com/test-article-post-from-quill-06jul2017-1830.html and http://boghop.com/test-note-type-post-from-quill-made-on-06jul2017-at-1833-im-not-adding-an.html and http://boghop.com/this-is-a-reply-type-of-note-post-made-on-06jul2017-at-1836-this-will-be-a.html and http://boghop.com/quill-note-post-that-will-get-syndicated-to-twitter-on-06jul2017-at-1844-pm.html = https://mobile.twitter.com/jrboghop/status/883094342067523589?p=p
- http://boghop.com/test-posting-from-email-06jul2017.html formatted wonky because of the email client or quill. prob email. http://boghop.com/this-will-be-a-note-type-email-post.html
- http://boghop.com/test-webmention-reply-article-post-06jul2017-1759.html replying to http://jothut.com/cgi-bin/junco.pl/replies/78416
on july 7, 2017, i installed the omnibear chrome browser extension that is a micropub client. it worked. interesting.